The Board Episode 1 — Connecting you to the world of Agile
The Board is streamed live every two weeks, it’s all about Agile. We filmed our first episode, live, 6 months ago. Nathan Donaldson and Kirstin Donaldson volunteered to get in front of the camera and chat for half an hour about everything Agile.
During episode 1 they covered the following topics:
- common problems with new Agile Teams
- how to coach a Product Owner
- how a Team communicates, the value of face to face communications
- advice to a new Scrum Master
- what the role of a Scrum Master is
- agile outside of software development
- using Kanban to run business development and management
- Kanban in China
- using Scrum in your personal life
- the value of visible workspaces
- recommendation of the week: ‘Agile Retrospectives – Making good teams great’ by Esther Derby and Diana Larsen
- what do you like to do at the end of a project
We’d love to hear what you think of our first time presenting The Board.