With Supplejack you can:
- aggregate assets from different collections
- standardise, enhance and curate the asset records
- share the collection via an easy-to-use search website.
These assets might be the records of physical artifacts in your collections, such as art works, books, magazines, film, recordings or manuscripts. They might include photos, scans and transcripts of these artifacts, or born-digital originals. These could be in any number of media, in any number of formats.
- aggregating internal or external collections, or a combination of both
- curating items by theme or concept from internal or external collections
- providing federated search or a discovery layer.
By combining your cultural heritage assets into an engaging, accessible and consistent digital collection, you can take your taonga to the people.