The Board Episode 7 — User stories
During Episode 7 Paul and Kirstin talked about User Stories: the why, the what and the how. They discussed all things related to User Stories and their journey through Scrum. They also discussed Mike Cohn’s book, Agile Estimating and Planning.
- User stories: a beginner’s guide
- User stories: a beginner’s guide to acceptance criteria
- User stories and stakeholders – bringing people on board with Agile
- Agile experiments: creating user stories with story mapping and ‘buy a feature’ prioritisation
- Agile Estimating and Planning – Mike Cohn
- Comakers – Jeff Patton