The Board Episode 24 — Agile resolutions and resources
Happy New Year to you all.
The Board is back for 2014 with episode 24 . Today our Agile Coaches talk about their Agile resolutions they have set for 2014.
This episode was promoted by Mike Cohn’s blog post: New Year’s Resolutions for ScrumMasters and Product Owners.
Here is a summary of their resolutions:
- Kirstin – Ask powerful questions
- Gavin – To be a better agile trainer, continuous improvement
- Paul – Treat everyone creative, resourceful and whole
- Always let team members speak before you do in meetings
- The power of silence
- The opposite day retrospective
- Praise the team more often
- Book: The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance
- Redirect the team less often
- Product backlog refinement
- Be more available
- White-paper: Managing project risk with agile — to get a copy of the white-paper, email [email protected]
- Resolve to Improve
- New Year resolutions for 2014
- Hot seat questioning
- Cynefin model