The Board Episode 25 — What is Agile?
Today’s episode was based on Jeff Sutherland’s blog post “Can You Define Agility?“. Jeff Sutherland has a competition running at the moment to come up with the best definition of Agile.
During the show our Agile Coaches talk about “What is Agile?” and come up with their best definition of Agile.
- Definition of Agile
- The art of possible
- Ken Schwaber’s quote
- Cynefin Model
- Agile health checklist
- Version One: Agile checklist (PDF)
- Agile in China
- Do you think there are culture barriers in promoting the idea of Scrum in China? – Ken Schwaber
- Finding the value stream within an organisation using the kidney approach
- Definition of kidney of the organisation
- Lean principles in Government
- The Principles of Product Development Flow: Second Generation Lean Product Development – by Donald G. Reinertsen
Next week we will have Jake Creech, CEO of Boost Agile China joining us and he will share his experience of working in China with Agile.